40-42 Coogee Bay Rd, RANDWICK NSW 2031
$12,000 per week
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Hotel / Leisure, International, Medical / Consulting
- Floor area:
- 14 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Aug 2016
ACCOMMODATION FOR RENT
Landmark Residential Property - Licensed for 86 beds.
Located a walkable distance away from Coogee Beach, UNSW, Prince of Wales Hospital and Randwick's vibrant revamped restaurant district, 'The Spot', this property is an unprecedented opportunity for investors and developers.
Currently used as a licensed shared budget accommodation solution, the four level brick & concrete, Mediterranean style building is great cash-flow opportunity in the making for the right lessor.
- Texas-size 32 metre street frontage
- Uninterrupted ocean views
- Approximately 40 rooms with 86 beds and adjoining terraces & Juliet balconies
- Approximately 20 bathrooms and showers
- 10 kitchen available
- Plunge in-ground pool with sauna
- Valid license to operate as a Boarding House
- Commercial usage facility (Licensed to sell food & drinks)
- Security lockers throughout
- 14 Lock up garages and plenty of additional parking area.
Suitable for women's Refuge organisation/welfare group
- Coogee / Randwick area
- Would suit Women's refuge or any organisation that require a large amount of beds.
- Coin operated facilities including drinks & confectionary to security lockers & internet to mention a few. Surveillance system with 36 security cameras.
- 5 operational, 17 Bathrooms with 25 shower facilities & 17 Toilets.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
40-42 Coogee Bay Rd RANDWICK