4/21 Technogoly Drive, AUGUSTINE HEIGHTS QLD 4300
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- 2 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Aug 2016
Secure your business in the fast becoming Brisbane's second CBD - Must Inspect!
* Great Location
* Immediate occupancy
* Prestige Office space
* Newly Fitted out office space
* Training Room / Mezzanine level
* 2 Storage rooms
* Spacious kitchen
* Outside fenced area
* Ducted air conditioning
* Spacious Reception area
* 5 individual offices plus 2 open plan areas
* High tech infrastructure
* Direct motorway access to Brisbane, Gold Coast and the Western Corridor
* Access to a catchment of a qualified and ready workforce of more than 457,000 people within 20km radius (15-20 minutes drive)
* Access to 10 Childcare Centres and eight primary and secondary schools
* 20,000 vehicles per day passing traffic
Centrally located within the Vicinity precinct at Augustine Heights; These New office spaces have a few options available to suit your business needs!
With 2 office spaces available ranging from 50m2 upstairs 200m2 downstairs (approx) for business use.
Don't miss out on being part of one of the fastest growing regions in Australia.
When complete, the investment in Greater Springfield is calculated to be worth more than $85 billion. More than $11.7 billion has been invested to date and more than $600 million approximate growth expenditure as at 2015.
* Access to a catchment of a qualified and ready workforce of more than 706,000 people (this equates to more than 86% of the Brisbane workforce within a 32-minute drive or 41 minute rail trip from Brisbane Central).
* Robelle Domain is a recreational hub that offers staff immediate access to 24 ha of landscaped parkland and lagoon.
* $1.2 billion Springfield Rail connects Springfield Central to Brisbane and beyond.
* Dark fibre optic network connectivity.
* The Polaris Data Centre designed to Tier 3+ standards is one of Australia’s most advanced ICT facility – offers high availability, high-security data storage and co-location hosting services, and forms the ICT Hub in Greater Springfield.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
4/21 Technogoly Drive AUGUSTINE...