397 Ewingsdale Road, BYRON BAY NSW 2481
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 24 Oct 2016
Stunning Byron Bay home with Acres & Business Opportunity
Sitting on 1.54 hectares of stunning natural bushland, it is hard to believe that this magnificent residence is only minutes away from Byron Bay's main street.
The home has a fabulous layout & is well appointed with most of the living areas & bedrooms overlooking the lush tropical gardens & an award winning swimming pool.
Offering multiple opportunities, either enjoy living here as an incredible family home or B&B or continue operating it as a successful holiday let.
* Totally private & luxurious environment
* Approval in place as a guesthouse
* Landscaped gardens, award winning pool
* 10 kw solar system, 2 X 30,000 litre water tanks
* 6 bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms, 2 Living areas
* Secured and spacious car parking for up to five vehicles
* Wheelchair friendly
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
397 Ewingsdale Road BYRON BAY