391 Plummer Street, PORT MELBOURNE VIC 3207
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Oct 2016
High Exposed Corner Warehouse Facility
Located on the busy corner of Salmon and Plummer Streets, Port Melbourne. This office / warehouse is located on the busy corner of Plummer and Salmon Streets in Port Melbourne. There are 2280sqm of warehouse and 577sqm of offices along with 741sqm of Hard Stand at the rear of the warehouse. The owner is prepared to lease the office separately to the warehouse area.The property will suit those businesses wanting 'exposure' to passing traffic and the owners will consider splitting the lettable area into two.
- Total warehouse area 2,280sqm*
- Large hardstand area on site.
- Onsite office and amenities of 577sqm.
- Highly exposed corner location
- Easily accessible from Westgate Freeway and Citylink.
- High clearance warehouse
- Multiple container height roller doors
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
391 Plummer Street PORT MELBOURNE