39 Silica Street, CAROLE PARK QLD 4300
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 May 2016
PURPOSE BUILT OPTIONS - FROM 5,000SQM* TO 60,000SQM*
- Brisbane's Newest and most exciting warehouse/office location
- Located in one of the Western Corridor's best locations
- The Silica St Site offers superb access to the Logan and Ipswich Motorways
- Purpose built options from 5,000sqm* up to 60,000sqm* can be offered at this 10HA site
- High quality warehouse and office buildings will be designed to suit a limited number of Tenants for this location
- High quality Tenants located nearby include Visy, Greens Foods, Blackwoods, VOLVO, and Primo Foods.
Contact us now to discuss how we can deliver your purpose built facility at a very competitive rate.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
39 Silica Street CAROLE PARK