384 Hunter Street, NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Sep 2016
A-Grade Office Opposite New Law Courts
- Positioned opposite the proposed law courts, the property is situated on the northern side of Hunter Street, between Merewether and Darby Streets in the heart of the Civic Precinct of the Newcastle CBD. The property enjoys easy access to public transport with Civic Railway Station less than 100 metres to the west and bus stops within 40 metres travelling in both an easterly and westerly direction.
- Surrounding development includes such landmark buildings as Town Hall, Australian Taxation Office, Telstra Civic, Civic Theatre and Newcastle Council Administrative Building. The site is easy walking distance to recreational facilities such as the Newcastle Harbour and Civic Park and the dining / entertaining precincts of Honeysuckle Drive and Darby Street.
- The property comprises an 8 storey commercial office building including basement car park and ground floor retail. The building has been fully refurbished to provide modern high quality office space. The upper floors are serviced by dual lifts and each floor is provided with a tea cupboard and sanitary amenities with additional kitchen facilities also available.
- The Hunter Street facade and ground floor lobby / foyer have been upgraded to meet the standards of a modern corporate headquarters and the upper floors enjoy views of Newcastle Harbour to the north east.
Part Level 3 (Lot 4)
- $63,000 per annum plus GST
Level 4 (Lot 5)
- $130,000 per annum plus GST
- The Lessee will be responsible for the Lessee’s own business related operating expenses including, but not limited to, electricity, water usage, internal cleaning, telephones, air conditioning maintenance, insurance, etc.
- Harbour Park is located an easy 150 metre walk to the east of the site. For current parking rates and further information, refer to http://www.secureparking.com.au/displaycarpark.aspx?carparkid=205.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
384 Hunter Street NEWCASTLE