38 Russell Street, DENISTONE EAST NSW 2112
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Oct 2016
Auction this Saturday 22/10/2016 at 4pm, final viewing and registration from 3:30pm
This DA approved villa/townhouse site is located only 950m to Eastwood shops and 450m to Denistone East Public School. It is with plans to build 2 villas and 1 townhouse. Being close to shops and one of the best schools in the area, this DA approved development site offers great potential for capitalising!
Currently comprising full brick house:
- 5 well sized bedrooms with timber throughout(2 with built-ins)
- Huge living room with high ceiling and flowing out to covered alfresco
- Private north east facing backyard with huge covered entertaining area
- Functional kitchen with gas cooking and quality tiles
- 2 bathrooms plus 1 additional toilet
- Internal laundry & tandem carport for 2 cars
- External rumpus with separate toilet can be used as studio/office
- Land size: 935m2 , frontage : 20m
- Denistone East Public School catchment
- 400m to buses to Macquarie Uni, Macquarie Park, Eastwood, city and more.
For more information, please call Daisy Lin on 0403 137 511.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Open for Inspection Timesmake an appointment (inspections by appointment only)
- Saturday, 22 October 2016
- 03:30pm to 04:00pm
- On Site
22/10/2016 16:00:00 Add to Calendar
38 Russell Street DENISTONE EAST