38 Fitzmaurice Street, WAGGA WAGGA NSW 2650
$49,000 per year
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
38 Fitzmaurice Street, Wagga Wagga
- situated on the western side of Fitzmaurice Street between Johnston and Morrow Streets, in an area which has developed as major office type accommodation
- the ground floor features attractive display windows, air conditioning and comprises large open space, consultation room, kitchen area and amenities.
- the first floor features wonderful natural lighting, carpet and high vaulted ceiling with timber supports with old wood charm.
- rear lane access is available with 1-2 onsite carspaces available
- surrounding businesses include Commonwealth Bank, Farrell Lusher Solicitors, Boyce Chartered Accountants, O'Halloran Deal Lawyers, Court House and Government Offices.
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact the office on 02 69215677
All of the information contained in this document is from the sources the Agent and Lessor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective Lessees are advised to carry out their own investigations.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
38 Fitzmaurice Street WAGGA WAGGA