38 Bannister Road, CANNING VALE WA 6155
Request for Offers closing 4pm Thursday 19 May
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Aug 2016
SUBDIVIDE, REDEVELOP, REFURBISH OR OCCUPY
Knight Frank as exclusive selling agents are pleased to provide the details on 38 Bannister Road, Canning Vale.
The Canning Vale industrial precinct situated approximately 22 kilometres south west of Perth's CBD. The site benefits from excellent proximity and access to Perth's Road, Network and Fremantle Port.
Level and regular shaped site with a total land area of approximately 3.2876ha benefiting from exposure and access to Bannister Road.
Substantial office/warehouse facility with a total combined area of approximately 15,600sqms which provides the flexibility to be utilised for a range of industrial uses.
• Regular shaped site of 3.2876ha
• Substantial and flexible onsite improvements with a combined area of some 15,600sqm
• Blue chip location with close and convenient access to Perth’s road network and Fremantle Port
• Zoned "General Industry" providing the flexibility for the site to be utilised for a broad range of industrial uses
• Site suitable for a range of refurbishment or redevelopment options
• To be sold with vacant possession
The property is being offered for sale by "Request for Offers" closing 4pm (WST) Thursday 19 May 2016.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
38 Bannister Road CANNING VALE