378 Conadilly Street, GUNNEDAH NSW 2380
FOR SALE NOW $370,000 TO $380,000 OR FOR LEASE
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure, Other
- Floor area:
- 200 - 250m²
- 20 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Jul 2016
Wild Orchards - A Dining Experience
• With over a 100 years of history & opened as a restaurant in 2000 ( by the then Deputy Prime Minister, John Anderson) ,this amazing restaurant could be yours on a "walk-in walk-out" basis when it's offered for genuine sale.
• Seating approx. 80 people inside & 30 people outside in the private courtyard.
• Featuring exposed timber from the historic Gunnible Woolshed & River red-gum bar amenity; functional stainless steel & gas kitchen with cool room. Relax with air-conditioned comfort; male, female & disabled toilet amenities; solid timber flooring, interactive rear outdoor area & private paved “Tuscany”-styled courtyard.
• 948.5 m2 with access off main street for fully fenced customer parking as well as street front parking.
• Prime location in the hospitality precinct of down town Gunnedah with appeal to locals & travelling diners via close proximity to a number of motels.
FOR SALE OR FOR LEASE
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
378 Conadilly Street GUNNEDAH