37 Resource Road, GAP RIDGE WA 6714
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Oct 2016
ARGUABLY GAP RIDGES BEST LARGE SITE
This high profile site is a standout in Gap Ridge, directly opposite the entry to the new Outback Roadhouse BP service station, and surrounded by local, national and international companies. Huge 8146m2 corner site, partly fenced with concrete crossovers installed, plus power, water and NBN connectivity. Call today to make this stand out location yours.
- Huge, truck suitable 8146m2 site
- Directly opposite new BP service station & Outback Roadhouse
- Drive through truck access, corner site
- Excellent exposure to passing Highway traffic
- Level and fenced on two sides
- Potential to develop for the right tenant
- Two concrete crossover driveways installed
- Arguably Gap Ridge's best large site
Price quoted is GST & Outgoings exclusive.
Please contact Alexander Waters on 0420 541 712 for more information today.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
37 Resource Road GAP RIDGE