37 Minjungbal Drive, TWEED HEADS SOUTH NSW 2486
$650,000 - $675,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 27 Jul 2016
PRIME RESIDENTIAL LIVING/COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION
Terrific opportunity to relocate your professional business to this wonderful riverside address & or re-develop for Residential and or Commercial use.
KEY FEATURES :
- High traffic area with main road exposure to the north and south
- Potentially loads of off street parking for clients, patrons or patients
- Separate established buildings provide a multitude of options
- Surrounded by existing commercial and holiday accommodation facilities
- Centrally located between Tweed Heads South and Tweed Heads/Coolangatta
- Large block of land with wide frontage to main road providing outstanding opportunity for future development
- 4 large storage sheds for the handyman
- Retain in ground pool if wanted
- Rates approx. $2900pa
- Water approx. $800pa
- Land size 961m2
- Market rent $650 per week / Commercial use fitted out - up to $800 pwk
ZONING & RE-DEVELOPMENT :
- Lot 3 DP 23512
- Site: 961m2
- Tweed LEP 2014:
- Land Use Zone: R3 Medium Density
- No minimum subdivision lot size
- Building Height: 13.6m
- Floor Space Ratio: 2:1
This permits a range of residential development opportunities for the site including dwellings, dual occupancy, multi dwelling housing (town houses) or a small residential flat development for permanent or tourist accommodation. There is scope to provide a neighbourhood shop onsite with a maximum floor area of 300m2, and residential accommodation above. These dwellings could be strata titled allowing individual home ownership.
Alternatively, there is also potential to freehold subdivide the site into 2 separate lots and put a dwelling or dual occupancy on each lot or freehold subdivide attached dwellings (3 or more attached dwellings - each attached dwelling must have access to ground level and not be located above another dwelling).
This property is superbly located adjacent to the Tweed River within walking distance to Tweed Heads and Coolangatta.
World class cafes, restaurants and surfing beaches are at your doorstep.
Barely 5 minute drive to Tweed Hospital, aged care facilities and excellent shopping at Tweed Mall and Tweed City.
AGENTS COMMENTS :
With the precedence for tasteful holiday accommodation well and truly set this is an opportunity to secure a rare site in this desirable location for personal, business & or investment use.
Current owners have made the most of these options during their occupancy.
Ray Cross : 0418665368
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
37 Minjungbal Drive TWEED HEADS SOUTH