368 King Street, NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Jun 2016
Quality Medical Fitout in Heart of CBD
- The property is a two storey commercial building totaling 400sqm approximately in lettable area, and can be leased as one property or separately as there is a separate entry for both. Each floor is approximately 200sqm.
- Downstairs comprises of reception and waiting room, three consulting rooms all with sinks, two kitchenettes, male and female toilets with disabled function and a large storage compactor room. There is also a small outdoor area.
- Upstairs has been updated and comprises a reception and waiting area, four consulting rooms all with sinks, two kitchenettes, male and female toilets with disabled function and small storage areas.
- Lift connecting both floors
- Outgoings are payable by the Lessee. The Lessee will also be responsible for the Lessee’s own business related operating expenses including, but not limited to, electricity, water usage, insurance, internal cleaning, telephones, air conditioning maintenance etc.
- For annual rental, contact agent.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
368 King Street NEWCASTLE