364-426 Old Geelong Road, HOPPERS CROSSING VIC 3029
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Sep 2016
Prime Industrial Investment with Upside
Known as the Woolworths Distribution Centre, the property comprises a substantial land holding of some 14.51ha* which is situated to the corner of Forsyth Road and Old Geelong Road with significant exposure to Princes Freeway, featuring a blue chip lease covenant to a national icon and is situated in one of Australia's strongest logistics locations.
Key selling points include:
• 100% leased until 31 December 2020.
• 4.8 year WALE (as at March 2016) underpinned by Woolworths Limited (WOW), a top 20 ASX listed company
• Strategic industrial location with good connectivity to major roads and key infrastructure with Western Ring Road situated approximately 8.5km north-east of the property.
• Under let asset with rent reversion potential.
• Flexibility in the construction which will allow further future building or hardstand expansion and RD’s on the southern boundary.
• Potential to split the current tenancy to accommodate multiple tenants from both traditional Industrial/Logistics tenants to Large Format Retail tenants (STCA).
• Container rated hardstand of approximately 6,774m².
• Significant exposure to the Princes Freeway.
• Surplus land in excess of 3ha which may enhance future income and capital growth.
• State of the art ESFR sprinklered distribution centre constructed circa 1990 and refurbished circa 2010, with an approximate 9.5m springing height rising to approximately 13.2m at the apex.
• The property is located in one the strongest logistics locations in the country.
• Potential to undertake planning advice and explore the possibility of a future bulky goods / neighbourhood shopping centre development (STCA), taking advantage of the significant exposure provided and one of Melbourne’s premier large format retail precincts. This bodes well for traditional industrial uses as well, given the growing trend of e-logistics and increasing requirements of “last mile” demand front the immediate residential catchment area.
The property is offered for sale via an International Expression of Interest campaign closing 12pm AEST Wednesday 6 April 2016. For further information do not hesitate to contact one of the exclusive selling agents below.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 06/04/2016 00:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Tony Iuliano
- Delivery Address:
364-426 Old Geelong Road HOPPERS...