354 South Pine Road, BRENDALE QLD 4500
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 30 Aug 2016
Brendale's Best Industrial Facility
Centrally located within the Brendale industrial precinct, this property provides frontage to South Pine Road which is Brendale's main arterial providing access to the Gympie Brendale's Best Industrial Facility Arterial and the Bruce Highway. Perfectly positioned within the northern industrial corridor, this location provides efficient access to the Brisbane Airport and Port of Brisbane via the Gateway Arterial and in turn allowing access to the M1 Pacific Motorway. The caliber of companies surrounding South Pine Road is a testament to the strength of the location as an industrial hub including the likes of Target, Aldi, Super Retail Group, Bunnings and CSR Bradfords.
Features of the offering include:
- 2,126sqm office/warehouse on fully secure 8,299sqm site
- Quality accommodation available in various size configurations
- Excellent internal warehouse clearance providing 8m+
- 1 x 5 tonne gantry crane + 3 x jib cranes
- Extensive heavy duty concrete hardstand
- Operational truck wash bay plus internal equipment wash bay
- Corner site offering two street access and three crossovers
- Available for immediate occupation
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact marketing agents JLL.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
354 South Pine Road BRENDALE