34 Moreland Street, FOOTSCRAY VIC 3011
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Industrial / Warehouse, Other
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 Sep 2016
Permit Approved Boutique City Fringe Site
Colliers International and Fitzroys are pleased to offer 34 Moreland Street, Footscray for sale by Auction to be held on-site Thursday 23rd June at 12pm.
The inner west is going from strength to strength and 34 Moreland Street is in the thick of the action only moments form the Maribyrnong River, Footscray Train Station and Victoria University.
With the benefit of a planning permit, a great inner city location and initial security of income 34 Moreland Street, Footscray is not to be missed.
• Planning permit for 22 apartments and 1 shop
• Three street frontages
• Activity Centre Zone - Schedule 1
• Leased to established tenant with a re-development clause
• Immediate access to the Melbourne CBD, the heart of the world’s most liveable city
• Proven apartment location
Andrew Ryan 0408 543 527
Hamish Burgess 0421 641 497
James Gregson 0421 516 480
Michael Ryan 0433 180 199
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
34 Moreland Street FOOTSCRAY