34/22 Lawson Crescent, COFFS HARBOUR NSW 2450
$20,000 + GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Oct 2016
Large Industrial Shed with Street Frontage & High Door Access
This well priced and perfectly positioned industrial shed is located with street frontage to Lawson Crescent for easy access and excellent exposure. Featuring 2 large roller doors, 4 offices with air conditioning and NBN ready, it provides the perfect springboard for your business.including 2 generous roller doors for access and a high wall height it is the perfect base for busy tradesman. Located in the Lawson Crescent commercial precinct and so close to the CBD and hub of Coffs Harbour.
- Street frontage with high roller door and glass door access points
- 63m2 of a/c office space + 68m2 of mezzanine available for new tenant.
- Double roller door access and generous ceiling height
- 230m2 of open plan
- Prime location in busy commercial precinct
- Close to CBD and commercial resources
Contact Matt OGarey at Nolan Partners Commercial for more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 02 66500 655 / 0423 790 525
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
34/22 Lawson Crescent COFFS HARBOUR