338 Water Street, FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006
Make An Offer!
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Medical / Consulting, Offices
- Floor area:
- 148 - 268m²
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Oct 2016
Central Village - This Is Landmark Retail
Representing the first stage in one of the Inner-City's most anticipated lifestyle precincts - Central Village. The recently completed Cambridge Towers comprises 18 storeys of high quality apartments with an estimated 1,000 people directly above your business. Featuring only one retail tenancy, the space is blank canvas to suit all types of retail, food/restaurant/bar, medical or office.
* 148 sqm ground floor
* Additional 120 sqm mezzanine can be added
* Suited any use - Restaurant/bar, cafe, retail or office
* Captivating facade, stunning 8m high ceilings
* Floor to ceiling glass with bi-folds down one whole side
* Connection to grease trap
* Tri-street frontage
* Captive trade of 1,000 people directly above your head
* Motivated landlord, incentives on offer
Less than 2km from the CBD and just opposite the $2.9 billion RNA redevelopment. Currently experiencing an exciting phase of urban renewal, Fortitude Valley is tipped to grow for years to come. Surrounded by great local amenity & well serviced by public transport, several Bus Stops & Fortitude Valley Train Station are alll in walking distance.
Contact Exclusive - C Property Agents - Danilo Maruca & Antony Acutt Today!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
338 Water Street FORTITUDE VALLEY