333 Exhibition Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 704 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 29 Jun 2016
Landmark CBD Office Building with Unrivalled Amenity
333 Exhibition Street is an outstanding landmark office building located on one of the CBD’s most prominent intersections, corner of Exhibition and LaTrobe Streets.
The building boasts outstanding views over the iconic Carlton Gardens, as well as offering unrivalled access to some of the CBD's best amenity, including medical, retail and dining.
Key building and tenancy highlights:
- On offer are quality fitted offices ranging up to 6,700sqm (approx.)
- Public transport on the doorstep, including trams and Parliament Train Station
- Fantastic natural light and parkland views
- Close proximity to retail precincts including Melbourne Central, Bourke Street Mall, The Emporium and China Town
- NABERS Exempt
This type of opportunity is rarely presented within the Melbourne CBD and won’t stay on the market for long.
To arrange an inspection, please call Edward, Adam or Stephanie from Colliers International.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
333 Exhibition Street MELBOURNE