313 FE Walker Street, KALKIE QLD 4670
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Medical / Consulting, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Sep 2016
18.2 ACRES IN NEW TOWN PLAN AREA
Got the etch for a Boutique Rural inspired business or a great location for your growing business then this is the Location that stands out from the rest.
Ideal for a Rural inspired business or commercial redevelopment and the perfect place to watch your capital grow.
The new town plan has earmarked this property as high density or service shopping and with the likes of Masters being built just up the road opportunity is knocking.
• In the new town plan fore redevelopment commercial, bulky goods or shopping, New Main town water supply line is across the road from the property now. Ideal for a Moter vehicle display and sales (a Moter City).
• Good quality volcanic black soil, currently growing sugar cane with Weather board home, sheds and 34Meg irrigation water.
• FE Walker Street: Main roads figures show over 9000 vehicles going past daily in 2013, the major ring road feeding off and on to this street and into and out of Bundaberg servicing the coastal areas of Bargara, Burnett Heads, Innes Park and Coral Cove.
For inspection or further information call John Pappalardo on 0427875396.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
313 FE Walker Street KALKIE