310 and 314 Albany Creek Road, BRIDGEMAN DOWNS QLD 4035
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Sep 2016
Bridgeman Downs Development Site - 3.144* Hectares
- One of SEQld's most active and sought after development areas
- Two separate properties available individually or in-one-line
- 14km* North of the Brisbane CBD
- Zoned Emerging Community under the Brisbane City Plan 2014
- Variety of development options including residential subdivision, townhouse and aged care/retirement (STCA^)
- Existing services within the immediate area
- Close proximity to Aspley Hypermarket and Homemaker City, Schools, Hospitals and Public transport
Matthew Fritzsche 0410 435 891
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
^Subject to Council Approval
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
310 and 314 Albany Creek Road...