31 Robart Street , NARANGBA QLD 4504
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 30 Aug 2016
Brand New Office / Warehouse - 1,100sqm
The subject property is located in Narangba approximately 32km* North of Brisbane’s CBD in between North Lakes and Caboolture. The region is recognised as a strategic location for heavy industry and logistics considering its proximity to northern infrastructure networks and a number of key cities in South East Queensland including the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane. Major occupiers within the immediate vicinity comprise mainly of industrial users which are attracted to its proximity to critical infrastructure and demographics. Occupiers within the Narangba precinct include Bunnings, G James, Powerlink, Apex Steel and B.E.P Engineering.
Features of the property include:
- 1,100sqm* brand new office / warehouse
- Quality on grade office space totalling 146sqm
- High bay warehouse providing generous internal clearance
- Access via two (2) container height roller shutters
- General Industry zoning allowing 24/7 operations
- Ample three phase power via on-site transformer
- Generous concrete hardstand area ideal for container set-down
- Available now!
The subject site provides direct access to major arterial road networks including the Bruce Highway/ M1 Corridor and multi directional interchange.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact JLL.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
31 Robart Street NARANGBA