31 Pembroke Parade, WILTON NSW 2571
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Oct 2016
IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
As the exclusive selling agents, Colliers International are proud to offer this outstanding investment opportunity located at 31 Pembroke Parade, Bingara Gorge, for sale via an on-market Expressions of Interest campaign. Rarely does a property of this calibre become available in such a tightly held precinct.
Lendlease wish to offer for consideration the sale and leaseback of its Sales and Information Centre and café at its Bingara Gorge project.
The commercial building on offer is a two storey brick building, has a gross floor area of 472sqm* and 243sqm* of verandas and porch, and is located at the key intersection of the collector roads in Bingara Gorge.
The building was completed in 2007 and is currently used by Lendlease as a project office, sales centre and a commercial café.
Key features include:
- 3,808sqm* site area.
- Valuable B4 - Mixed Use zoning.
- High level of versatile accommodation which is suited to a variety of uses (STCA).
- Directly opposite Wilton Plaza Neighbourhood Shopping Centre.
- Regular site layout with favourable topography.
- On-site car parking (21 cars).
- Quality long term investment (subject to negotiation).
- Corner location with potential for dual street frontages and access points.
- Future development potential (STCA).
- 750m* from Picton Road and 2km* to the Hume Highway.
This building offers a range of investment opportunities for the most discerning of buyers.
Method of Sale
This commercial investment opportunity is for sale via Expressions of Interest (EOI) campaign. All EOI are to be submitted in writing to Colliers International by Thursday 10 November 2016 before 4PM (AEST) via email/writing to John McCann (email@example.com) or Jordan McConnell (firstname.lastname@example.org).
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 10/11/2016 00:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Jordan McConnell
- Delivery Address:
- 4PM (AEST)
31 Pembroke Parade WILTON