31 Jeays Street, BOWEN HILLS QLD 4006
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- 3 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Sep 2016
Whole Property: 50/50 Split Office/Warehouse
Unique Spot with catering approval and previously Suntory Bar & Office - Flexible opportunities for your use!
Features of this unique space include:
- Entry reception with bar (removable) + office/prep space
- First floor open area + offices/boardroom accessed by unique staircase
- Good sized 148sqm (approx.) warehouse with bonus mezzanine storage areas
- Some possible inclusions/furniture
- Separate male + female toilets with shower
Trendy building with some nice feature highlights to set it apart.
So close to the City! What a spot to be so close to the train, the new high density residential surrounding, food/businesses incl. the new SNP HQ, and excellent access to arterials.
Contact me - Exclusive Agent Thor Harrison - For more information, I'd be delighted to assist with your search.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
31 Jeays Street BOWEN HILLS