308 Queen Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
Asking rental range from $625.00 to $650.00 psmpa gross
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 5 Oct 2016
Be Part of Something Unique
The Heritage Listed National Australia Bank Building on the corner of Queen and Creek Streets, 308 Queen Street is one of Brisbane’s most iconic office destinations. Known as The Chambers and completed in 1885 the sandstone building is highly regarded for its striking architecture and magnificent Victorian interior.
Located in the heart of Brisbane’s financial precinct, The Chambers could not be more centrally positioned and has unrivalled access to a plethora of staff amenity and all forms of public transport.
This one of a kind opportunity provides tenants with the following features:
• Suites from 68sqm - 100sqm
• One of Queensland’s most historically significant buildings
• Central CBD location
• Flexible lease terms
• High-Grade finishes and striking heritage features throughout
• Ornate boardroom for the use of the tenants free of charge
• Outdoor balcony areas
• Tenancies feature high ceilings with mezzanine areas
• 3.5star NABERS Energy and 3.0star NABERS Water ratings
• Adjacent to the bustling amenity of Gresham Lane
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
308 Queen Street BRISBANE CITY