303 Berkshire Road, FORRESTFIELD WA 6058
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Sep 2016
Prime Industrial Land Holding in Perth's Eastern Corridor - Forrestfield
It is with great pleasure that Jones Lang LaSalle offer to the market For Sale 303 Berkshire Road in Forrestfield.
The subject property comprises a 10,139sqm (approx.) parcel of industrial land superbly positioned in Forrestfield, one of Perth most highly sought after industrial sub markets.
This strategically positioned parcel of industrial land enjoys the following key attributes:
- Land Area: 10,139sqm (approx.)
- Generally level and cleared land ready for development
- Zoned 'Industrial Development' - under the Shire of Kalamunda's current Town Planning Scheme - see link below for details
- Ideally positioned close to major arterial road and transport networks making it an ideal location for the Transport and Logistics sectors.
- Close proximity to Kewdale Freight Terminal and Perth Airports
- Offered with 'Vacant Possession' - providing occupiers and developers immediate access to the land.
The property is accessed directly off Berkshire Road, one of the major arterial road networks within the Forrestfield industrial precinct. Berkshire Road provides direct access to Roe Highway which allows for fast transitions to the major road and transport networks of Perth including Tonkin Highway, Great Eastern Highway, Orrong Road and the Kwinana Freeway. Additionally, direct access off Berkshire Road onto Dundas Road allows for fast access to the Kewdale Freight Terminal via linkages to Abernethy Road.
Forrestfield's strategic position is reinforced given the high standard of occupiers within the locale including SCT, Schenker, Super Retail Group, Silk Logistics, Bridgestone, Bunnings, Onesteel, Visy and BlueScope Steel to name a few.
For further details please contact exclusive selling agents.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
303 Berkshire Road FORRESTFIELD