30 Goodhope Road, YASS NSW 2582
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Apr 2016
Development Opportunity - Yass to Canberra Growth Corridor
Ready for immediate development is a rare, large scale rural residential subdivision ideal for Canberra commuters only moments from Yass CBD.
This large 843ha (approx.) super site provides extensive opportunities for the developer to secure a desirable DA approved 154 lot residential subdivision.
Tulla Park' offers close proximity to Yass, a 45 minute drive down the Barton Highway to Australia's Capital City - Canberra and a 280km drive along the Hume Highway to Sydney.
A winning combination for families wanting to enjoy the wide open spaces a prosperous rural region offers, with all the convenience of city living amenities nearby.
Constant cash flow from successful cattle and sheep production presents an ideal holding income whilst completing the 14 stage development.
• Approx. 843ha of productive farmland with approval for a 154 lot subdivision
• Scenic commute to Canberra and freeway cruise control' to Sydney or Melbourne
• Relaxed country lifestyle with city benefits close by
• Farm income to off-set staging costs
• Development flexibility and income
• Rural sites suitable for large scale residential development projects are extremely scarce
• Local area provides host of high quality primary and secondary schools
• Shopping amenity can be found in Yass CBD which includes major banks, Woolworths & Aldi and plenty of restaurant and transport options
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
30 Goodhope Road YASS