3/9 Harvton Street, STAFFORD QLD 4053
Offers From $645,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- 4 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Sep 2016
RARE WELL PRICED STRATA UNIT!
This property is centrally located in Stafford's industrial precinct, giving it easy access to the CBD and northern suburbs. Previously used as office/warehouse for electrical contractor, this tenancy would suit all sorts of trades with it's existing fit out.
For sale or for lease this property has the following key attributes:
* Available now for immediate access.
* Office and warehouse facility.
* 143m2 of office space over 2 levels
* 202m2 of warehouse, of which 103m2 has 5 metre ceiling.
* Quality office fit out with air-conditioning.
* 4.8 metre roller door.
* Current fit out suits trades usage.
* 2 Allocated car parks plus ample visitors.
* 3 Phase power.
* Only three (3) units in the Body Corporate.
Brisbane City Council Rates $2,260pa. Body Corporate Levies $5,268 pa.
Purchase the property, use the warehouse/office ground floor area and lease out the upstairs mezzanine office.
The owner is keen to sell or lease and will talk deals.
Contact exclusive listing agent, Ralph Williams, for more information or inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
3/9 Harvton Street STAFFORD