3/28 Fortescue Street, SPRING HILL QLD 4000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Sep 2016
UNDER CONTRACT BY MATT O'BRIEN
Elders Commercial is pleased to present to the Investment Market level 1, 28 Fortescue St Spring Hill, for sale for $1.2 Million.
Very rarely do secure investment opportunities in the sub $1.5 M price range surface to the market within prime inner-city commercial hubs walking distance to the CBD.
The opportunity is unrivalled in the marketplace and we encourage all Investors to seriously consider this astute investment opportunity.
Key features of the offering include:
• Full floor, 316 sqm A-Grade office with 4 car parks
• Functional layout with excellent natural light
• Leased to Daly International on a new 4 year lease commencing 1st May 2016
• Healthy net return of $83,982.48 p.a
• Annual 4 % increases on office and car park income. Projected gross income of $117,435.79 in year 4!
• Potential to increase rental upon expiry of lease. Evidence suggests current rental of $300/sqm gross is below market
• Fantastic location within minutes of Roma St & Central Train Stations, numerous bus stops, cafes, restaurants and diverse retail amenity
High quality secure investment opportunities in the sub $1.5 M price range are very rarely offered & we encourage all Investors to act before it’s too late!
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact the Exclusive Marketing Agent!!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
3/28 Fortescue Street SPRING HILL