3/14 Burke Crescent, NORTH LAKES QLD 4509
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Showrooms / Bulky Goods, Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Sep 2016
Great opportunity in the ultimate location
Multi-purpose 356m2 unit with inclusions and benefits in the heart of North Lakes.
- Toilet & Basin (incl tiling to floors & walls, grab rails, mixers etc)
- Provision for additional toilet & basin if required
- Kitchenette with 50ltr electric hot water unit
- Approval for up to 150m2 mezzanine floor
- Single phase electricity connection
- Rear roller door with designated loading bay immediately out-side
- Exclusive car parking
- Roof-top plant deck space (adequate for air conditioning of tenancy)
- Approval for 6m wide x 0.6 high signage zone on awning fronting Burke Crescent
- Approval for plaque on Burke Crescent blade sign
$5,340 per month + GST + Outgoings
Contact agent for Sale Price.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
3/14 Burke Crescent NORTH LAKES