299 Elizabeth Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 27 Oct 2016
Retail opportunity on busy part of Elizabeth Street
This site is situated on the busy intersection of Elizabeth Street and Liverpool Street, with its entrance on Elizabeth Street.
It sits under an office building and is surrounded by both commercial and residential towers. It is also in close proximity to Town Hall and World Square. The site is currently occupied by Flight Centre on a short term lease.
- High volumes of foot and vehicular traffic
- 7 day trade
- High exposure and signage opportunities (subject to council approval)
- Opposite to the Law Courts, Museum Station, and Hyde Park
- Neighbours with a number of major hotels
- Suitable for food, services or tourism based operators
- Approx 287 sqm, with option to split the site
- Available from September 2016
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
299 Elizabeth Street SYDNEY