292 Waterford Road, WACOL QLD 4076
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Aug 2016
LAND WITH SIGNIFICANT POTENTIAL!
* 16,190m2 Low Impact industry zoned land in an expanding industrial precinct
* Main road site with frontage of 80m and depth of 200m (approx)
* Suitable for a range of different purposes
* Small house located at the front of the property
* Moments to busy Boundary Road
* Close proximity to other major arterials
* Flood free
* Available now!
For further details or to inspect this property please contact Scott Naude or Richard Hall from King & Co Property Consultants.
Wacol, which is situated about seventeen kilometres south west of the Brisbane CBD, it is the home of large manufacturing and distribution facilities. Indeed it is one of the biggest industrial precincts in South East Queensland and is always in high demand, recently becoming even more so by road widening and other improvements along the Centenary Highway and Ipswich Road.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
292 Waterford Road WACOL