29 Elkhorn Avenue, SURFERS PARADISE QLD 4217
Contact Agent for more details
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 4 Aug 2016
Brand New Suites Available - Surfers Paradise
* Boasting attractive incentives for the right tenants with special incentives available.
* Rental Rates: Office space from $747 per week + GST ($385m2*)
Address: 29 Elkhorn Avenue, Surfers Paradise
* Area: Ground Floor, Suite G01 : 196m2* ($450m2) ** (Includes exclusive use of balconies, kitchen & amenities)
* Level 3, Suite 301: 101m2*
* Level 3, Suite 302: 110m2*
* Level 3, Suite 301/302:Combined = 211m2*
* Level 4, Suite 401/402:Combined = 235m2*
Fully upgraded to cater to the needs of a modern business, Elkhorn Centre West is located in the main business precinct of the Surfers Paradise CBD.
The right place to be, positioned alongside Surfers Paradise's newest commercial office building Elkhorn Centre East, and right opposite The Chevron Renaissance. Ideally located easy walking distance between Cypress & Cavill G:Link Light Rail Stations.
Quality - Location - Value
* Upgraded office suites and amenities
* Secure building under surveillance 24/7
* On-site parking
* Attractive incentives available
* Situated on new light rail track - only metres from two light rail station
* Tenants do not pay outgoings
* Five levels of well-appointed office space and recently upgraded to cater for the discerning tenant. Elkhorn Centre West is now offering quality professional office space.
For further information, please contact the exclusive listing agents for more details by clicking on the link above.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
29 Elkhorn Avenue SURFERS PARADISE