29-33 Derby Street, 34-38 Somerset Street and 2 Hargrave Street, KINGSWOOD NSW 2747
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Aug 2016
Only The Best Will Do - DA Lodged for 115 Apartments and a Medical Centre (STCA)
Colliers International is pleased to present for sale 29-33 Derby Street, 34-38 Somerset Street and 2 Hargrave Street, Kingswood via an International Expressions of Interest campaign closing Wednesday, 23rd March 2016 at 12pm (AEDT).
29-33 Derby Street, 34-38 Somerset Street and 2 Hargrave Street, Kingswood represents an opportunity to acquire a strategic mixed use development opportunity in the heart of a world-class medical precinct.
The site features a multitude of key investment highlights, including the following:
• Development Application lodged for 115 apartments and a medical centre (STCA)
• Premium position directly opposite Nepean Hospital
• Central location in Kingswood with convenient access to excellent road and rail infrastructure
• 750 metres* walk to Kingswood Railway Station on the North Shore, Northern and Western Line with access to Westfield Penrith within a single station
• 1.4 kilometres* to University of Western Sydney Penrith Campus
• Generous planning controls which support the proposed mixed-use development
• Benefit of three street frontages providing flexibility around design and construction and liveability of the development
• An evolving market with increased demand for residential demand given the proximity to infrastructure, medical facilities, tertiary education and retail amenity
• 2,660sqm* GFA ground floor commercial. The Penrith Council LEP provides a height bonus resulting in an extra residential level provided the developer dedicated the ground floor commercial for related medical usage
This premier mixed use development opportunity is for sale via an Expression of Interest campaign with all offers to be submitted in writing to Colliers International by Wednesday 23rd March 2016 at 12pm (AEDT).
For more information please contact the exclusive agents:
0418 477 888
0415 871 223
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 23/03/2016 00:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Harry Bui
- Delivery Address:
- 12pm (AEDT)
29-33 Derby Street, 34-38 Somerset...