29-31 & 33-37 Veron Street, WENTWORTHVILLE NSW 2145
Please contact the agents for further info
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
2 DA APPROVED SITES
CBRE and Laing + Simmons are pleased to offer this DA approved development site at Wentworthville being in the Parramatta LGA.
- 27-31: App. for 43 units
- 33-39: App. for 54 units + potential for 6 extra
- Strong presale history within the street
- Contemporary design with spacious floorplans
- Motivated vendor, keen to sell!
The site is conveniently located close to all facilities such as:
- 600m* to Wentworthville Station and shops
- 1.1km* to Westmead Station & Hospital Precinct
- 3.8km* to thriving Parramatta CBD
- Easy walk to public and catholic schools
This premier opportunity is for sale via an Auction taking place on Wednesday, 27th July 2016 at 10am.
The Auction will be held at Wentworthville Leagues Club - 50 Smith Street, Wentworthville.
For more information please contact the joint-exclusive agents:
Alex Mirzaian 0400 523 523
Frank Oliveri 0419 018 356
Alan Fowler 0413 057 699
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
29-31 & 33-37 Veron Street...