282-284 Victoria Ave, CHATSWOOD NSW 2067
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 116 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Oct 2016
Two Freehold Properties with Development Upside
282 & 284 provides a rare opportunity to purchase two freehold commercial buildings in one line, with secure holding income and a strong mix of long standing tenants.
The buildings are centrally located in a prime position on the busy Victoria Avenue retail strip in the heart of Chatswood and benefit from favourable zoning to allow future mixed use residential / retail development potential.
- NLA: 5,572m² (approx.)
- Current Gross Income: $2,300,061
- Excellent parking of 116 cars ratio (48:1)
- Functional easily sub dividable floor plates
- Prime location on Victoria Avenue Opposite Chatswood Chase
- Close walk to Chatswood Railway
- Strong tenant retention with many long standing tenants
- Various opportunities to increase rental income
- NABERS: 4.5 Stars (282 Victoria Avenue)
- FSR: 2.5:1 or 4.0:1 for site area over 3,000 sqm
- Site Area: 2,175 m²
- Flexible zoning allowing mixed use residential / retail development (STCA)
The site is being sold by Expressions of Interest Closing 4pm Wednesday 12th October 2016 (AEST)
For further information please contact the exclusive agents Henry Burke, Steam Leung or Guillaume Volz.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
282-284 Victoria Ave CHATSWOOD