280 Elizabeth Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
$85,000 pa (inc. GST)
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Aug 2016
Prime location! Restaurant Takeover, Outstanding Turnkey Opportunity!
Ray White on Broadway is now offering a fantastic opportunity to start up your cafe/restaurant at Sydney CBD, surrounding by countless offices and great location to develop your fine dining business.
This shop positioned at centennial plaza, footsteps away from central station, high pedestrian spot.
All existing fit out and equipment are available to be included at a negotiated price, great lease terms to help you with profitability. Fully equipped kitchen, newly established fit out. Existing business has being trading as a popular café for more than ten years.
- Minutes away from Central station
- Located in between 2 highly occupied commercial office buildings
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Internal approx. 150 m2; External exclusive use of seating area approx. 150 m2.
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 6:00 pm; 24/7 shop access; extended operating hours available.
- All fit out and equipment available to be transferred at a negotiated price.
- Attractive lease package with NO OUTGOINGS.
Rental: $85,000 P.A. GST inclusive (NO Outgoings)
Shop Size: Internal approx. 150 m2 + External exclusive seating area 150 m2
Inspection by appointment only.
Please contact Edwin Wang at 0413 089 339 for further information.
*We do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy of information and/or statements provided. Interested parties must rely on their own inquiries.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
280 Elizabeth Street SYDNEY