28 Jura Street & 17 Giggins Street, HEATHERBRAE NSW 2324
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Mar 2016
Two Street Access, High Bay Craned Workshop with Yard
Located in the industrial precinct of Heatherbrae, this workshop is conveniently located 250 metres from the Pacific Highway and 15 minutes to the M1 Motorway and New England Highway. The Newcastle CBD and Port of Newcastle facilities are 30 minutes away and Newcastle Airport is a mere 15 minutes.
- Dual access from 28 Jura Street and 17 Giggins Road with brilliant drive-through access for semi-trailer movements
- Fully sealed surrounds and driveways leading onto compacted gravel hardstand
- Seven metre eave clearance and two high clearance sliding metal shutter doors, 6.0 metres high x 4.9 metres wide
- Good power supply of 200 amps
- Great lift with two 10 tonne overhead cranes (6.2 metres under hook)
- 490sqm workshop
- Well-appointed office and amenities totalling 122sqm
- Total floor area of 612sqm
- Sale Price:
28 Jura Street - $675,000 + GST
17 Giggins Street - $200,000 + GST
- 26 Jura Street, Heatherbrae is also for sale
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
28 Jura Street & 17 Giggins Street...