28 Bilston Drive, WODONGA VIC 3690
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
Major Logistics Investment Leased to Woolworths Limited
* Strategically positioned on key transport links between Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra, the asset is an integral part of Woolworths Australian grocery supply chain network.
* Core, cross-border location providing next-day transport access to approximately 75 per cent of Australia's population.
* Leased to ASX top 10 company, Woolworths Limited ASX:WOW until 2021 with 10 x 5 year options available thereafter.
* Passing rent of $6,346,986pa, with fixed annual increases of 2.50%.
* Constructed in 2006, the property provides a GLA of 57,440 sqm on a land holding of 250,000 sqm providing expansion capabilities (STCA).
* Significant tenant infrastructure within the building, including a dedicated cool room facility and substantial future expansion capacity.
Expressions of Interest Closing Wednesday 11 November 2015 at 4.00pm AEDT.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 11/11/2015 16:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
- International Expressions of Interest
28 Bilston Drive WODONGA