28-32 ALBERT ROAD & 13-21 PALMERSTON CRESCENT, SOUTH MELBOURNE VIC 3205
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Sep 2016
Domain Jewels - 28-32 Albert Road & 13-21 Palmerston Crescent, SOUTH MELBOURNE
Colliers International and Gross Waddell are delighted to present for sale 28-32 Albert Road & 13-21 Palmerston Crescent, South Melbourne.
• Coveted domain precinct address
• Stunning design by Elenberg Fraser architects
• Huge land area of 2,700sqm and dual street frontages
• Solid holding income from office building and commercial car park
• Prime location close to St Kilda Road, Melbourne CBD, Royal Botanic Gardens and Albert Park Lake
• Opposite Domain Interchange and new proposed Domain Train Station
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 21st September at 3pm
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact the Melbourne City Sales team.
Matt Stagg +61 409 411 300
Daniel Wolman +61 412 957 839
Trent Hobart +61 433 196 452
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
Michael Gross +61 419 355 561
Raoul Salter +61 433 196 452
Andrew Waddell +61 419 400 991
This property is proudly marketed by the Melbourne City Sales team (MCS)
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
28-32 ALBERT ROAD & 13-21...