278/Collins Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Oct 2016
Unbeatable location on Collins Street and an affordable price tag
278 Collins Street is a unique 11 storey boutique office building with fantastic retail amenity on both ground and mezzanine floors.
The building is perfectly positioned between Swanston and Elizabeth Streets, offering an abundance of surrounding retail, restaurants and only moments from Degraves Street and the St Collins Lane retail redevelopment (formerly Australia on Collins) due for completion early 2016.
278 Collins Street offers ease of access to public transport, with the Collins Street super tram stop at the doorstep, as well as the thoroughfare through Degraves Street from Flinders Street Station.
The opportunity available:
- Two secure whole floors of 330sqm (approx.)
- Offering one floor as fully refurbished and another including a high quality full fitout
- Whole floors available
- Highly sought after corporate address without the price tag
- The level 5 fitout includes an impressive reception area, boardroom, meeting rooms, shower, storage and break out area
- The level 6 fitout provides incoming tenants the opportunity to create a truly unique office space including exposed ceiling, services and flooring
- The building offers an on-site art gallery and events space which can be hired
Contact Jemma Hutchinson or Michael Nunan to arrange an inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
278/Collins Street MELBOURNE