271 Mt Alexander Road, ASCOT VALE VIC 3032
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Medical / Consulting, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Oct 2016
Wonderful Opportunity - Retail/Office/Showroom
Set the mark with this funky city fringe retail/office space, complemented by a prominent position surrounded by Mount Alexander Road's village precinct, with the tram running right past the front door. Close to prominent retailer Dan Murphy and The Laurel Hotel.
Such great inner city convenience enhances this brand new edgy space with polished concrete floors, contemporary lines and raw finishes. Flexible floor-plan's appeal to professional offices/medical consulting STCA.
- Suitable for a variety of uses
- An opportunity to make an impact as a cafe/restaurant bar STCA
- Multiple sewer and water outlets
- Heating/cooling split system and alarm system
- Multiple data points to central hub
- An efficient kitchenette and central powder room
- Rare opportunity to secure a versatile space in this inner city locale.
For further details contact:
Charles Bongiovanni 0414 339 644
Gianni Fazzari 0488 442 388 less
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
271 Mt Alexander Road ASCOT VALE