26B Wood Street, WARWICK QLD 4370
Expressions of Interest Closing 18th Nov at 4pm
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 15 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Oct 2016
Outstanding Tenanted Investment - Warwick
This significant property presents an excellent investment opportunity for a self-managed super fund, private investor or future owner occupier.
* Two level office building with a net lettable area of approximately 677 m2
* Currently configured for 6 tenants with attractive income
* Available to purchase in in-one-line or in any combination of lot number
* 1,097m2 corner block
* The property offers 8 open car parks and 7 covered parks
* 2 street frontage and excellent exposure to Wood Street - a main arterial road on the fringe of the Warwick CBD
* Situated in Wood Street and on the corner of Palmerin Street, the property offers an abundance of surrounding amenities including cafes and professional services
For Sale via Expressions of Interest Closing Friday 18th November 2016 at 4:00pm.
Accelerating Success. For more information please contact Dan Dwan or Troy Anderson of Colliers International Toowoomba.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
26B Wood Street WARWICK