267 - 275 Taylor Street, WILSONTON QLD 4350
EOI closing 4pm Friday 11th November 2016
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Medical / Consulting, Development / Land, Hotel / Leisure, Other
- Floor area:
- 4 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Oct 2016
Hedge Your Bets - Great Residential or Commercial Opportunity
Colliers International Toowoomba are delighted to present to the market for the first time in over 50 years, 267-275 Taylor Street, Wilsonton. A property rich in Horse Racing history as the former residence and stables of the late great J.J. Atkins.
- 4,338m2 approx. across two titles
- 72m Frontage
- Zoned Low-Medium Density Residential
- Adjacent to existing Motel
- 250m from Wyalla Plaza
- Over 12,000 passing vehicles daily
- Available to purchase separately or in-one-line
- Suitable for a wide range of uses STCA.
Properties of this scale are rarely offered for sale and whether you are looking for a residential or commercial development, this is certain to be another Taylor Street winner.
Open For Inspection Saturday 22 October 11:30am-12:00pm
Expressions of Interest Closing Friday 11th November 2016 at 4pm.
Accelerating Success. For more information contact Justin Eastwell or Rhyce Coleman of Colliers International Toowoomba.
* Residential or Commercial Development
* Zoned Low-Medium Density Residential
* Over 4,000m2 on Taylor Street
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Open for Inspection Timesmake an appointment (inspections by appointment only)
- Friday, 21 October 2016
- 11:30am to 12:00pm
267 - 275 Taylor Street WILSONTON