250 - 252 Princes Highway, BEGA NSW 2550
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Oct 2016
Traveller's Haven in the Heart of the Sapphire Coast | Resort Brokers ID : FH004128
Resort Brokers ID : FH004128
- Golden Chain 3.5 star self-rated motel on 3,141 squre metres.
- Close access to Bega town centre.
- Beautifully maintained landscaped gardens.
- 13 spacious air conditioned units.
- Additional block of land for expansion or development.
- Three bedroom owner manager residence next to reception.
- Close proximity to Sapphire Coast beaches, national parks, and coastal villages.
- In ground salt water pool and BBQ area.
- Just off the Princes Highway, on Melbourne to Sydney touring route.
NB: Property inspections are by appointment only
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
250 - 252 Princes Highway BEGA