2461MF 42-46 Rainbow Beach Road, RAINBOW BEACH QLD 4581
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Oct 2016
2461MF - AUCTION - Development Opportunity in Beautiful Rainbow Beach
- Calling all developers, moteliers, aged care providers and entrepreneurs!
- Opportunities do not become available like this very often.
- Be a part of the expanding Cooloola Coast Region and watch your investment grow.
- Rare development site with holding income in beachside location.
- Land total approximately 4,206m2 with main road exposure.
- Current freehold motel or holiday units with 24 keys.
- Also adjacent 2 x 2 bedroom duplex building and vacant land.
- Multiple uses under the current Town Centre Zoning.
- Suitable for aged care or retirement facilities, accommodation, service industries, retail, commercial, community, cultural or entertainment activities.
Do not miss this Auction on November 11th.
Call us now for further information and inspection times.
AUCTION - To Be Held @ 12pm,
Friday 11th November 2016
at Hamilton Hotel - Private Room
442 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton QLD
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2461MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: You will be pleasantly surprised when you take the opportunity to explore this vibrant coastal town which is a heavenly sub-tropical, coastal country - about 107 kilometres north of Noosa. Rainbow Beach offers an idyllic getaway for beach-goers, eco-tourists, fishermen, campers and those wishing to step back and truly relax. Inskip Peninsula, 10 minutes north of 'Rainbow' is the closest access point to World Heritage listed Fraser Island when travelling north from Brisbane. The proximity to 'Fraser' makes Rainbow Beach the perfect base for exploring everything the region has to offer, and with so many attractions it's an eco-tourism destination in its own right. Plus it has one of the best beaches in Australia at its door step.
You can visit the Coloured Sands and other outstanding natural attractions such as the Carlo Sand Blow and Double Island Point. The Cooloola Section of the Great Sandy National Park invites you into a four-wheel drive adventureland of rainforest, freshwater lakes and deserted beaches. The Park is full of bush-walking tracks, picnic facilities, and offers the only beach camping facilities between Fraser Island and Noosa.
Rainbow Beach is a beautiful surf beach and is patrolled all year round by both professional lifeguards and volunteers.
Property Code: 2143
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
11/11/2016 12:00:00 Add to Calendar
2461MF 42-46 Rainbow Beach Road...