244 Park Street, SOUTH MELBOURNE VIC 3205
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 31 Aug 2016
Character & Charm
Take advantage of the opportunity to embrace change for your company and improve and enjoy the way you work.
Key property highlights include:
- 322sqm approx.
- Open plan office ideal for creative users
- Excellent location on the corner of Clarendon and Park Street in the trendy suburb of South Melbourne
- Rooftop terrace with city views
- 4 offices
- 1 board room
- 2 large open plan areas
- Large kitchen with break out area and 2 kitchenettes
- End of trip facilities including shower and secure bike racks
- Close to public transport and nearby to great retail amenities including restaurants, cafes and bars
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Lucy Martin or Matt Cosgrave from Colliers International.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
244 Park Street SOUTH MELBOURNE