24 Railway Street, BLACKWATER QLD 4717
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Oct 2016
Price Reduction to $1.3M! - Well Performing Motel With Plenty of Upsideï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½
* Twenty-one (21) well-appointed rooms of various configurations;
* Three (3) star self-rated;
* Golden Chain Motels member;
* No restaurant - all meals are charged back to a local hotel who delivers to the motel;
* Free resident parking;
* Free high speed internet access;
* BBQ facilities;
* Guest laundry;
* Tea and coffee making facilities;
* High profile site conveniently located in the heart of Blackwater, close to a number of eateries and licensed premises.
* Contact exclusive marketing agent Keir Kreis, for a full information memorandum, historical trading information and contract of sale.
Blackwater is both a town and a locality in the Central Highlands Region, Queensland, Australia. It is the major town in a significant coal mining area in Central Queensland. At the 2011 census, Blackwater had a population of 5,100. Blackwater is located 825 kilometres north west of the state capital of Brisbane, 198 kilometres west of Rockhampton and 79 kilometres east of Emerald.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
24 Railway Street BLACKWATER