24 Charles Street, MAITLAND NSW 2320
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Jun 2016
Quality Investment in the heart of Maitland CBD
- The subject property comprises a two storey building containing four x two bedroom dual key serviced
apartments plus two x one bedroom serviced apartments.
- The ground floor comprises a lobby with stairwell, lift and store room, plus three apartments. The first floor accommodates the remaining seven apartments accessed off a T-shaped hallway. Each apartment comprises a kitchenette, bathroom and bedroom, and five of the apartments also feature a living / lounge room.
- Externally, there is covered parking for seven vehicles (including one disabled space) accessed via the adjoining Quest development at the front of the property. Driveways and courtyards also form part of the property.
- The building was completed in February 2014 and has the added benefit of tax depreciation write-off available.
- The property is fully leased by Quest Apartments (Quest Maitland Tenancy Pty Ltd).
- The subject property is located on the western side of Charles Street within the Maitland CBD.
- Net income $151,000 net per annum plus 4% annual increases and tax depreciation allowances.
- Centrally located in the heart of Maitland CBD.
- The property is leased to March 2022 plus three further five year options.
- Includes seven car spaces.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
24 Charles Street MAITLAND