24/140 William Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
$399pw - Furnished Executive Offices
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Oct 2016
Melbourne CBD - Private office for 2 people - fully furnished
PROPERTY OVERVIEW >> $399pw -- Price incl. Internet, Telephone, Electricity, Kitchen use -- Flexi terms -- Private -- Regular Cleaning -- 24/7 access -- Central CBD Location -- "A" grade heritage building -- Avail NOW for short and long term rental
Located at the intersection of William & Bourke Streets. 140 William Street is ideally positioned in Melbourne's financial and legal district. If you base your business at this location you can expect to enjoy sweeping views from all aspects as well as the benefit of the highest technology platform and the flexibility you need to succeed.
On offer is a private office suite suitable for 2 people. If you need more or less space we have plenty of furnished and unfurnished offices ready to go from 10sqm - 200sqm all over Australia and New Zealand.
What you get for your weekly rent
> Furnished office with desks, chairs and lock up storage units
> Commercial grade internet service**
> Telephone line and personalised phone answering**
> Complimentary electricity usage
> Unlimited use of the kitchen facilities with premium coffee/tea/water service**
> Prestigious business address - 140 William St, Melbourne
> Flexible terms from 1 month to long term
> Ability to bring your existing phone number over
> Complimentary receptionist to meet and greet your clients
> Business lounge usage
> Complimentary break out areas
> 24 x 7 Access to your office
> 24 x 7 security
* Immaculate fit out and facilities
* Full mail management and postage**
* Large boardroom and meeting rooms
* Signage board in foyer to highlight your business name**
* Professional environment
* Server / Comms rooms available for server storage
* Access to balcony with views
* Heritage listed high rise classified as an "A" grade building
* 24 x 7 access to your office
* High speed lifts
* Car parking - in building and surrounding areas
* Dedicated on-site management team
* 50m to William/Bourke st Buses and Trams
* 200m to Flagstaff Train Station
* Within 5 minutes walking distance: Supermarkets, Shopping Mall, Post office, Popular bars, restaurants, nightclubs, Pharmacies, Gyms, Major Banks - Westpac, Commonwealth Bank, NAB, ANZ. Pretty much Everything you need!
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub is Australia & New Zealand's No 1 small office space commercial real estate agency.
We have the largest collection of shared spaces, coworking and serviced offices in Australia & New Zealand, perfect for 1 - 50 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
24/140 William Street MELBOURNE